Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sail Away

It has been a busy, busy few months around "Nash-ville," even more than our usual amount of busy. I keep wondering when life will slow down! If you've kept up with me for any amount of time, you'll remember that I've been up to my eyeballs with multiple graduations, mountains of camp laundry, extended trips down Memory Lane, floating away at outdoor art shows, and a host of other things which have kept me away from my paper mache work table more often than I would like. But finally, I've finished a few new pieces and recently listed them at Glitter and Grunge.

5 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, that little bunny is just adorable! I LOVE her little dress!

Cindy said...

She is a cutie in her little sailor dress! I will have to go over and take a look at your wonderfulness!

-c
yapping cat

Dirt Princess said...

I love all of your stuff. I need to send my mom your etsy link because #1 she loves rabbits, #2 she love 4th of July

Lori said...

what a sweetie!!! your little outfits kill me, you really do them so well...the little sailor dress could not be any cuter!!!

Unknown said...

That bunny is so cute and sweet! What a darling box ornament! :)