Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And the Oscar goes to. . .

One of my blogger friends Blondie has passed along this lovely award to me: "Art Prize and Award"
"This prize has arisen from the daily visits that I dedicate to many blogs which nourish me and enrich me with creativity. In them I see dedication, creativity, care, comradeship, but mainly, ART, much art. I want to share this prize with all those bloggers that entertain me day to day and to share this prize with those who enrich me every day. Doubtlessly, there are many and it will be hard to pick just a few, the people I will name today deserve this prize, as do the very long serious list of bloggers I also enjoy to read, but I will name the first 10 and will leave the rest of the work to all the bloggers that visit other's blogs and are nourished by them."


++++++++The rules of passing on this award are as follows:- post award in your own blog: [Post who gave it to you]- indicate its origin and a link to the site:
And I was tagged a few weeks ago to tell which artists inspire me. And I don't think I ever gave my Daily Dose list either. Let's just combine them all and I'll make a list of a few of those in blog-land who I enjoy visiting and find inspiring. There are many others, but my time is short today.
I'll pass it along to others, with no obligation on their part to continue the tag. I regularly am inspired by

13 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Hope your Valentine's Day was wonderful..Have a great weekend...Mary

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Sweetest Cathy,

WOW thanks so much! I am honored and you totally deserve this award as well...SO I am giving it right back to you! '-)

Here I thought I was done tinkering on my blog overhaul this AM...as you can tell I get bored easily! LOLOLOL :-D)

I will link you and your wonderful award to me ASAP!!!

PS: Sorry I'm late on the draw with this.

XOXOXO
Chris :)

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

oopsie...thanks for the links to check out!!!

Elaine Thomas said...

Thanks Cathy, you are a sweetheart!! {{{Hugs}}} Elaine

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Cathy, you are such a sweetie for awarding me this!!!! I just laughed and laughed at your comment about not having to respond to this! Thank you sooooo much for everything ~ you always leave wonderful comments for me...blogging is such a fun thing to do! Wishing you a wonderful rest of the weekend! xxoo, Dawn

NeereAnDear said...

Hi there... just came to say hello... I have been a bit of an absent blogger lately .... sometimes its hard when you have other pressing issure... hopefully I will be back for a while

HUGS

JO

Melissa Fischer said...

I wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful things you said about us in your post. I couldn't believe that my blog was listed in your list of blogs that you love to visit and inspire you! It couldn't have come on a better day, I needed a lift! Thank you so much!! Have a wonderful night!!!
Melissa

BittersweetPunkin said...

That sure is pretty! Congrats on your newest award!
Hugs,
Robin

Esther Sunday said...

Congrats are your well deserved award! And to those lovely bloggers you kindly bestowed the award on! Ain't the bloggin' community great? Love, Esther

kari and kijsa said...

Congratulations on your award! you are too sweet to pass it along to us...we are honored to be listed among so many wonderful blogs! We will have to get right on that...right after this...

**Shhhh!**
You are invited to a SURPRISE BLOGGY BIRTHDAY PARTY for kari this Wednesday, Feb 20.
She is turning 40!!!

I would love for you to stop by the party on Wednesday to surprise (hopefully!) the birthday girl, enjoy a bite of cake, sprinkle a little of your magic birthday dust, and check out the party favor giveaway!

blessings,
kijsa

Dana said...

Congratulations on your award, Cathy! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

I am stopping by with belated Valentine wishes. :) The clan is finally feeling better and so I'm having a little more free time, a little more ME time. ;)

Wishing you a lovely day!

xoxo,
Dana

Sylvia Anderson said...

Congrat's to everyone! :) You are so nice Cathy!!