Friday, August 24, 2007

The Name Game

I've been tagged, so I guess that makes me "It". Here are the rules: You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


E --- Excited about the possibilities that await


L --- Love to laugh – it’s what I enjoy most about my children: we just enjoy hanging out and laughing together


I --- Inspired – I love to look around for things that inspire me


Z --- Z Z Z Z Z Z Z– I never get enough of it!


A --- A wife, mother, Sunday school teacher, friend, artist, coffee lover


B --- Boring – I’m having a difficult time thinking of ways to describe myself


E --- Enjoying learning new things and meeting new people


T --- "Technically challenged" – I’m still getting my "sea legs" in all of this techno stuff!


H --- Happy my middle name is not any longer–Whew!


I've done my best to abide by the rules. So now I've got to tag someone. Since I'm new to the blog-o-sphere, and all the people I've connected with so far have already been tagged, I guess I lose. (And, of course, my parents had to give me a middle name with 9 letters! Such poor forethought on their part :-) It was a fun game--thanks Elaine!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: