Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sibling Rivalry

Sibling rivalry takes on an entirely new level tonight. UGA plays GaTech, and our house is divided right down the middle. Two kids cheer for Georgia. Two kids cheer for GaTech. It's a high stakes game for family state pride and a battle for a year's worth of ribbing and bragging rights.
So in the interest of fairness, I will remain neutral. . . sort of.*



But it's an exciting day no matter who you cheer for, and I got a taste of the pregame giddiness as our two college girls were getting ready to go. One girl is dressed in Georgia Bulldawg red. The other is rocking her Ramblin' Reck yellow. And both are as cute as can be!
In a side note, I asked our oldest girl if she was planning to take a blanket to the chilly night game. She looked at me like I was from Planet Dork and said, "Not cool, Mom. I may as well bring a Snuggie. Gah!"

I guess being warm is so old school. :)

*Go Dawgs

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

You're so funny with that asterisk! So, I looked up the score -- looks like mama is a happy camper (did I read that right?)

Doreen Frost said...

LOL :)You always make me laugh and smile when I visit..I really need to stop by more often.

Have a great day & hope your Thanksgiving was a wonderful one :)
Doreen