Monday, December 10, 2007

Swaps

Yea! Lesley, the snowman's in the mail. And I also got my Christmas Tree Topper swap for Tammy in the mail today too. I'll get pics of the swaps and a few new things available on my website posted soon. In the mean time, here's a pic of some felt trees I made using Sophie's pattern. She offers an easy tutorial on her blog, so check it out. Since I am a sewing school drop out, you can see that mine aren't quite as nice as hers. But it was great fun experimenting.

One more thing. Check out this site, Lets Say Thanks to send a free printed postcard expressing gratitude to US military personnel stationed overseas. It only takes a minute.

6 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

These are so cute! I love them. xoxo Nita

Sophie said...

Cathy - these are great! I am so glad the tutorial was easy to follow - I LOVE them! : ) x

Lori said...

i think your felt trees are charming with loads of personality!!! very cute indeed!!!

Tangled Stitch said...

Your blog is delightful. I totally enjoyed my visit. Your work is lovely and whimsical and brought a smile to my face. Thanks!

SweetAnnee said...

Love the little trees..Someone is lucky to get them..
deena

Kitty Forseth said...

Hi Cathy!

These are really sweet! I love Christmas, the bright whimsical colors and designs, such fun.

Thanks for stopping by, it was nice to see you'd visited.

Merry Christmas!

~Kitty